Thursday, September 26, 2013

Nail of the week: silver, black, white, abstract french manicure



For this week's nail art design I started out with two thin coats of my new favorite french manicure base color called "sheer nude" by Orly.
I added a french manicure with this opaque white polish from the egyptian brand "fast and easy"
I used an opaque black polish from the brand Moss purchased in thailand to add a sideswipe on the left of the white french tip
I added a thin strip of silver polish from the Egyptian brand Fast and Easy on the right side of the white french tip
Using a small size dotting tool I added the thin dots and stripes using all three colors. I finished off my adding a 3mm size rhinestone to the side of the nail and adding my favorite go to flaky topcoat "night in vegas" by Essence to add a little drama and dimension.
I finished the design by adding thick topcoat to protect and seal in the design. I hope you enjoyed this weeks nail art design. Thanks for reading!



No comments :