Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Pedicure of the week: Lollipop Red and yellow flowers

This weeks pedicure design was a fairly simple one tone flower design created entirely with a small size dotting tool and yellow water based acrylic paint click here to purchase. For the red base I chose one of my all time favorite colors "lollipop" by Essie. Lollipop is a classic old movie star glamorous red that is timeless and flattering to every skin color. As with nearly every Essie polish I have ever tried this one is pigmented and smooth with a perfect formula that applies in two coats. click here to purchase. Most essie polishes retail for about $8 but I purchased mine at Ross for $3. Wet n wild has an excellent dupe called "red red" that you can purchase for only $1 which is literally EXACTLY the same shade click here to see a post comparing the two colors in detail
I hope you enjoyed this weeks toe nail art design. Thanks for reading and have a great day!

No comments :