Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Nail of the week: sheer rose french manicure




For this nail art design I chose a very simple rose pattern over a french manicure. This style of rose is very easy to create and even a beginner can achieve it. click here to see a tutorial for how to achieve a simple painted rose. For the pink color of my french manicure I chose my favorite nude shade that Ive talked about extensively in this blog "sheer rose" by revlon. click here to puchase Most revlon polishes retail for $4.99 but I purchased mine wholesale from Grocery Outlet stores for about $.90.
Revlon Sheer Rose

I think it is the perfect french manicure shade for someone like me with olive tones to their skin. The rest of the design was created with just a simple small size dotting tool and water based acrylic paints. click here to purchase acrylic paints.

No comments :