Thursday, August 2, 2012

Pedicure of the week: Mint green with cherry blossoms

Click on images to make them bigger
close up view of mint green with cherry blossoms

matching manicure look
Since we are already halfway through summer I wanted to use my brighter colors as much as possible. My pedicure look this week was sort of a revisit of a nail look I did early in the year with the mint green and cherry blossoms. It is a very very easy look to achieve all you need is a thin liner brush and a tiny dotting tool to make three tiny white and pink dots for the cherry blossoms. It is so easy in fact I'm thinking of doing a tutorial since I'm sure anyone can achieve it. So look for that and try it out while youre sipping an Arizona ;) I hope you enjoyed this weeks toenail design. Thanks for reading!

Supplies
1) nail polish: "Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Mint Sorbet" #340: $2.64 most Target stores
click here to purchase this color
2) topcoat: NYC in a New York Minute "Grand Central Station" #202: $1.99 most drugstores
click here to purchase this topcoat
3) nail art liner brush and small dotting tool: I purchased my brushes on Ebay for $2.85 for a set of 15 brushes
click here to purchase this brush set
*all acrylic paint is Joann's Craft Essentials Paint purchased at Joann's Craft Store for $0.59
1) dark brown: #72028
2) white
3)twinkle pink: #72189

No comments :