Monday, December 31, 2012

Pedicure of the Week: Pacific Blue Flower

(click on photo to enlarge)
Left foot (click on photo to enlarge)

Right foot (click on photo to enlarge)
Last blogpost of 2012! To match my super blinged out New Year's manicure this week click here to check out this week's manicure I decided to do an equally fancy pedicure. As I have been talking about the last couple of weeks I am going to be moving soon so I am on a mission to use up the colors in my collection that I will not be bringing with me. One of those colors is "Pacific Blue" by Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. This color took the nail polish blogging/vlogging world by storm this year since it is not only a gorgeous truly unique cream verging on almost periwinkle blue, but it is available very inexpensively at any drugstore for $2.64-$2.99. I purchased mine at Target. I have included Pacific Blue in past blogposts as I was equally impressed with how flattering it looked on my skintone, how opaque and non streaky it applied in two thin coats, and how long wearing it is.  This is one I would highly recommend for anyone!click here to purchase
For the flower it was just a simple one stroke white and lavender flower outlined in the "russian" style. I added the white dots with my small size dotting tool to add a little more flare and dimension to the design. I finished by adding my topcoat to seal in my design. I hope you enjoyed this weeks pedicure nail art and have a Happy New Year!

No comments :