Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gold glitter and floral french manicure




Icing "Gold Dust" Revlon "sheer Rose"
This week I did yet another french manicure. After years of saying I wasn't a huge fan of the french manicure I guess it's fair to say that I have been converted although the caveat is that I rarely if ever do JUST the pink and white french it is always with some sort of a twist. This week I was just dying to use my most favorite glitter polish Icing's "Gold Dust" I thought it might make a beautiful french tip. BUT...after combining Gold Dust with my favorite nude "Sheer Rose" by Revlon I have to say I wasn't all that crazy about the color combo. The gold of the glitter made my favorite nude color "sheer rose" appear less like a skintone color and more like a orange spray tan. I tried to cover it up a little by adding some simple five dotted flowers but overall I feel like it was a bit of a fail. But I decided to put it up anyway! Not every one can be a masterpiece! Hope you enjoyed this week's nail art design. Thanks for reading!

No comments :