Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Nail of the week: Tartofraises tribute "the silver butterfly"






click here to purchase Revlon "Carbonite"
click here to purchase Revlon "silver screen"
This will be a rather short blogpost since it is not one of my original designs. It was one of the last designs I did before moving when I was on a mission to use up some of the nail polish I was not planning to take with me. If you follow my blog regularly you know how much I love the work of Ophelia or "tartofraises" who is an amazing nail art blogger and vlogger. If you have never heard of her I highly suggest checking out her youtube channel here and her blog here. She is amazingly talented and someone who's talent I aspire to. I have done a few posts recreating her work or doing my own spin on her designs but this flame design is all hers. I tried it once before and it looked AWFUL so it is much harder then it looks to create. Although in her blog post to this design here she says both hands took her 2 and a half hours to create so I don't feel too bad! I think it looks more like a butterfly wing then flames but it is a beautiful design none the less. Please check out her blog and her videos she is amazing! I hope you enjoy this weeks nail art. Thank you for reading and have a wonderful week!

No comments :