Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Pedicure of the Week: Chanel Charm Bracelet

This week's pedicure design was inspired by a design by love4nails who is one of my all time favorite youtube nail gurus. Her design was originally for a manicure but I thought it would be cute for a pedicure as well. I have always been obsessed with Chanel and this is probably the only way I will ever be able to wear it lol! It was alot of fun to do. I decided to stick with her blue theme only because I loveeee the deep LA colors blue she chose for the background but it would look gorgeous with a black and white background with gold chains as well. This is the video of her original tutorial, I highly recommend you check it and her other videos out I have really learned so much from her :) Thank you for reading! Check back in a couple days for next week's nail of the week: POKEMON!!! :)

Supplies:

1)Dark Blue=  LA Colors "Wired" = $0.99 at Dollar Tree
2) Blue Glitter= Sinful Colors "Hottie" #831= $1.99 most drugstores and Target
3) Light Blue= Icing "Printemps"= I paid $2.00 for a set of five mini colors in the Paris collection during a sale at Icing stores in the mall
4) Gold= Sephora "Metallic Gold"= I got this in a gift set for Christmas from a friend I did not purchase it myself
click here to purchase this gift set
5) Painters Palette=$2.99 Joann's Fabric Stores
click here to purchase this 
6) Double ended dotting tool= $1.79 Joann's Fabric Store
click here to purchase this 

No comments :